1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love Rowan yarns , but I don't really have a favorite. I'm not a huge fan of acrylic.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
One of these.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned to knit when I was about five from my grandmother. I think I'm an intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Unfortunately, yes. Toblerone.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Nothing else currently.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I don't listen to much music (besides kid music and lullabies) these days.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Blues and greens are my favorite colors. I like pretty much any dark tone, though.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Husband, one baby girl. No pets (too allergic!).
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I don't really wear hats, but the rest I do.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Sweaters, socks, baby items.
13. What are you knitting right now?
Morris from Rowan 34.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
It all depends on the project.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes to the winder and no to the swift.
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
So old I can't remember what it was supposed to be.
18. What is your favorite holiday?
19. Is there anything that you collect?
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
No - well, maybe Socks that Rock yarn; subscribed to Rowan and IK.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Yes, but none come to mind.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes; US size 7.
23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Posted by Laura B at 4:39 PM