Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Finally back!

Wow! It's really hard to keep up with the knitting and blogging during these summer months. Just me? Okay, I'll blame my newbie status.

I have been doing some knitting, though. I joined the little bits kal as an excuse to knit more for Baby Girl. I've actually knit a lot of things for her, so this time my personal challenge was to come up with my own design. I think it came out well for a first design. My idea was a simple a-line top with a super frilly collar. To give myself more incentive not to just hide all of the flaws, I submitted the pattern to Magknits. I won't know for sure until it goes live, but it looks like it will be published in the Oct. issue! Woo hoo!

So, all I can do is give a preview. I'm so nervous/excited about this whole process. I wonder if anyone else will like it....