Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fetching

I'm just starting to think about knitting gifts for the holidays. It's so hard to find that perfect pattern for each recipient. There are definitely a few contenders in the summer Knitty. I think Fetching would work for a few people. Here's my first pair.


Pattern: Fetching.

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran in shade 202 (Duck Egg Blue). 1 skein + about a yard from the stash.

Adjustments:
None.

Comments: I really like the way that they came out. They were very quick to knit and the pattern was easy to understand. I used leftover yarn from the stash. I don't know why, but I hated that I didn't make them with just one skein. It didn't really matter because my stash consisted of two skeins, plus about 5 yards to begin with. So, I still have enough for a second pair.

Completed: a few days ago.