Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Evidence of Knitting

I haven't been so good about the blogging lately. I have been doing at least some knitting, though. AND I have the proof. From the night stand:


The Husband actually asked the other day, "Is there a reason that you don't throw these away?"

Me: "No, why?"

Husband: "Because they're all over the house!"

I didn't even notice. A lot of the time I will have the finishing a ball of yarn as a goal for the end of the day, so I guess maybe I'm so tired that I don't bother to throw away the ball band. It could also have to do with the fact that even when I clean my home, I don't really clear out my knitting. You know, the needles and yarn belong on the back of the couch. And that color card needs to be on the coffee table. And I must have at least three knitting books/magazines out at all times.

So, I'm still working on the Phildar Swing Jacket. I've finished the back, two fronts, and am now working on sleeve one. I originally thought that I would lengthen the sleeves, but I think I've decided that it will be okay to wear long sleeves under it. Any thoughts?

Oooh, here's another one. Spotted on the back of the couch:

I really hope I'm not the only one who does this!