Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Saffy and other nice things

Wow. It's been a long while since I posted. No reason. Just out of the habit. Fortunately, I have been knitting, though.

I finally finished Saffy. Since I started it in November of last year, that's a pretty big accomplishment. Although, I have to admit that I like to have long term projects on the needles. What's weird is that I was working on this sweater when we were transitioning Baby Girl from co-sleeping to sleeping in the crib and now I hardly remember the times when she slept with us.

Pattern: Saffy from Rowan Denim People

Yarn: Elann Den-M-Nit in Ecru

Comments: I love this sweater so much. I was inspired by Diana's Saffy forever ago and I'm so happy to have one of my own. Definitely very wearable. LOVE the machine washable.

Anyway, as it turns out, I'm not the only one who likes this sweater. So does Baby Girl. Her expressing a like of some items of clothing is fairly new and oh so cute. When she likes something, she touches and says, "Niiiiice." Among the other items of clothing she likes are a t-shirt with sparkly butterflies and a grey hoodie. She clearly has good taste.